Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday March 4, 2011, 9:34

Wow, I never realized how many bad decisions I had made until now. If I had to sum up my worst decisions I had ever made, it would likely come out with that I just don't think I'm good enough, and that I never open up to people. Around most people I have castle walls up, protecting my ideas, my heart and my family. "You don't trust many people with your inner thoughts," Denis Borren. I couldn't have said it better. I have major trust issues, and again, one of the only people I can completely trust with who I am, and know that it is okay is Dylan Wiedmer. We started out as best friends at the beginning of this year, and then friendship caught fire. When I finally decide that I can get over my ongoing fear and get over how I feel about myself, then maybe I can show others how to do it too.

xoxox bethmfodor

No comments:

Post a Comment