Friday, February 4, 2011

Personal Logo

My personal logo explains how I view globalization & identity.
Let's start at the heart of the operation, the heart. The red heart represents that for one I love most things about me, & if different parts of the world will learn to love each other, the world will evolve; thus 'evolution'. If you can't tell, I used the two worlds as the headphone part to my headphones. I used two worlds to show that there are two main different views of the world. It can be perceived as good, where nothing is wrong with it, or it can be perceived as troubled, which in reality is how it is; not perfect. I actually used the headphones & heart, representing music & love because those are huge parts of who I am. I live for music. Finally, the wings. As an individual, I am always learning & growing, expanding my knowledge. As for viewing the world, they represent that if we all work together, & respect others ideas & thoughts, we will be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment